Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Competitive Salary + Commission & Benefits
Location: West London
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in London. If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
Working as a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
- Candidate sourcing, selection, interviewing, preparation.
- Business development via new and existing leads
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Account Management
- Building successful working relationships with your clients
- Client and Candidates meetings
- General administration
- Full business fluency in English - Essential
- Minimum 1 year office based (or internship) experience
- Previous B2B sales experience - Would be a plus
- Previous Customer Service experience
- An ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, common sense and local knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Tenacity and passion to succeed and achieve your goals
- Confidence and a hunger to make a difference
- Flexible approach and team player
- Optimism and good humour under pressure!
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission scheme which rewards - high and achievable OTE
- Training and development and career opportunities
- Employee benefits scheme and attractive incentives
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Closing date: 30th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.