£26,000-£34,000 (based on experience) + benefits
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international research and consulting company. Our client is looking for a Research Analyst fluent in English and preferably in another language to join their team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8/9 am to 5/6 pm.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English
- Be fluent in another language (Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian as well as non-European Languages such as Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Korean, Thai)
- Have good numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Have attention to detail
- Be able to work both as a part of a team and as an individual
- Have previous experience in a research analyst role
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 31st of May 2019