Partner Program Administrator
Wokingham, Berkshire area
£20K-£23K (based on experience) + benefits
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an internationally leading company, that is looking for a dynamic Partner Program Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for keeping and building relations between the company and external partners as well as office admin duties.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am -5.30 pm
- Carrying out general admin duties
- Updating CRM systems
- Promoting services that the company provides through different sources
- Dealing with clients’ inquiries
- Gathering Partner’s data
- Managing and follow up the whole process of a digital distribution
- Keeping the website and stakeholders updated
- Promoting new training for internal and external partners
- Organising events, activities, meetings, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to think on your feet
- Have ideally B2B previous experience
- Have previous Commercial or Academic Partner programmes experience
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Speak ideally another European language (Russian or Polish would be a plus)
- Travel internationally from time to time
- Have Good Computer skills
- Have Strong communication skills
- Be a team player
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 18th April 2019