On-board Logistics Planner
6 months contract
£18K-£25K pro-rata (based on experience)
Full time - Fareham
Our client, a global company within the airline sector, is looking for someone to join their team in Fareham. This person will be responsible for the stowage and equipment packing plans to enable the safe, correct and efficient loading, and delivery of the in-flight customer proposition.
- Co-ordinates the development of aircraft stowage plans within a defined area of responsibility for any change to in-flight product, and/or customer proposition through liaison with relevant stakeholders.
- Approves proposals for changes to the customer proposition
- Ensures effectiveness and legality of stowage plans.
- Responsible for continuously improving the delivery of product to customers
- Ensures the effectiveness of in-flight service routines
- Respond to feedback from Cabin Crew and Caterers
- Works with colleagues and stakeholders in provision of ad-hoc analysis
- Ensures the continuous development and learning of the Onboard Logistics Function
- Participates in new aircraft working groups to ensure that galley plans are appropriate to allow the delivery of current and future in-flight product.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate weight-reduction opportunities, reducing fuel cost.
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Analytical skills
- IT systems knowledge would be ideal
- Experience in using galley planning system or related application would be ideal
- Knowledge of aircraft configurations would be ideal
- Knowledge of airline industry would be ideal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk