Japanese Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst
Basic Salary £18,122.29
Our client, an international quality call analyst’s organization, is looking for a Japanese speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst to join their team in Exeter.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse customer to client telephone calls and written communication
- Provide feedback to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable the Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Provide accurate and actionable feedback in their service delivery and quality, according to the specifications
- Ensure the evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Attend training to support your role and achieve required standards of competence
- Comply with all policies and procedures
What you’ll need:
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Be able to work within a high-pressure environment
- Be able to multi task
- Highly effective communication skills
- Interest in technology would be a plus
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.