6-8 weeks (starting from end of June)
Full - Time
Our Kerr Intern Programme is a fantastic learning opportunity for students to gain an insight and valuable experience within the recruitment industry. This internship will allow you to gain knowledge and experience to utilise and develop specific skills set for the future.
We are looking for someone to join our team based in Ealing for a 6-8 weeks internship. We’ll work with you to build your skills through hands on training, work shadowing, project management and much more.
You will have the opportunity to work with experienced and qualified consultants on a daily basis, learn how recruitment works and add value to the team by reaching your potential.
Duties will include:
- Candidate sourcing and selection.
- Lead Generation and market research
- General Administration and adhoc Office Duties
- Full business fluency in English - Essential
- Another European language would be a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Optimism and good humour under pressure!
- Daily expenses will be paid (lunch & travel)
- Opportunity to extend the contract depending on performance and availability.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Closing date: 14th of June 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.