German Speaking Social Media Customer Support Agent
Starting Basic £23K per annum + Monthly Bonus + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a successful and international e-commerce company. Join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team as a Social Media Customer Support Agent with fluent German. The ideal candidate will be able to provide high quality customer service to customers and support to the customer service team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
- You will monitor different Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, among others within your market.
- Efficiently and effectively handle queries from customers via Social Media Channels and respond to their contacts in an appropriate and timely manner utilising German.
- Ensure you adjust your style to engage your audience and provide the best possible resolution.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Liaise with other areas of the company as well as any relevant third parties through appropriate channels
- Assist in providing initial training to new customer support agents as and when required
- Help Customer Support Supervisor and Team Leader to evaluate root causes of issues and strive to alleviate such issues from occurring.
- English fluent
- Fluent German is a must
- Experience providing customer service via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Able to work on a fast-paced environment
- Up to day with social media trends
- Interest in the fashion/interior design industries would be a plus
- Ready to learn and be train
- Great attitude
Closing Date: 31st of May 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.