German speaking Key Account Manager
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, multinational financial services company.
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to sell a range of International consulting and outsourcing services to blue chip companies. These new business sales roles offer exceptional opportunities to build successful international careers in consultative sales with an industry leader. Supported by your own dedicated telemarketing professional you will meet and sell to senior ‘C’ Level decision makers in Europe’s largest key accounts.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Cover EMEA market, being in regular contact with German speaking Accounts
- Initiate (cold-call/ business development) and build relationships with new clients to expand portfolio
- Attending and leading prospect meetings
- Managing contract closure
- Establishing long term partnerships with companies in order to ensure the maximisation of their Research and Development
Ideal Candidate Would Have
- Full fluency in German is a must
- At least 3 years new business sales experience selling at senior level in competitive B2B markets
- Excellent cold-calling/ business development experience and ability to build relationships with new clients.
- Smart, enthusiastic, individuals who have the gravitas to deal at director level.
- Experienced at managing end-to-end sales cycles ie. lead generation, identifying sales opportunities, presenting solutions, preparing detailed proposals, managing client negotiations and closing deals
Closing date: 8th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future