Paid Social Campaign Manager
Up to £35K + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a fast moving, award winning marketing agency. They are looking for a bright and vibrant Paid Social Campaign Manager to join their team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday; 9am to 6pm
- Managing the budget, forecast, monitoring of campaigns to deliver on agreed targets.
- Delivery campaigns across paid social media and ensuring the growth of clients’ accounts
- Leading in-depth analysis- trend and market and accurate execution and reporting
- Put together plans to organise mid-term campaign actions and goals
- Being the first point of contact for your campaigns
- Managing the relationship with external and internal stakeholders
- Managing and nurturing the relationship with clients on a daily basis
- Building upon expanding paid social offering and contributing to sharing knowledge across the board
- Minimum 1.5 - 2 years’ experience working on paid social campaigns on all platforms while utilising knowledge of biddable platforms and search
- Experience in PPC would be a big plus
- Internet and technology savvy, enthusiastic, driven with the ability of providing top-class customer service
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse platform data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Good communication and organisation skills
Closing date: 30th of August 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.