German Speaking Customer Care Administrator
Full time permanent
£20,000 per annum + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a global company within the electronics sector, is seeking to appoint a German speaking Customer Care Administrator. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and passionate team.
Working hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ensure all calls are answered and complete all outbound activities
- Manage any queries relating to the products warranties or billable repairs and ensure they are processed timely
- Ensure the communications with customer and call- centres is updated on the systems
- Be sure all collections and the delivery of products are in line with customer requested dates within the normal timeframe
- Liaise with different departments on an appropriate way to proactively communicate with customer and ensure they are updated regularly
- Ensure any claims from missing deliveries/damaged deliveries are escalated as required
- Assist Account Manager and support Team Leader when required
- Full fluency in both English and German
- Experience with Customer Care or Sales
- Intermediate level Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and team player attitude
Closing date: 24/05/2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.