German Speaking Business Development Representative
£19,500 (up to £30,000 OTE) + benefits
Yeovil, Somerset area
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client which is in the manufacturing industry and sell an extensive range of products. They are looking for a German speaking Business Development Representative to join their team. The ideal candidate will look after existing business as well as seek new business.
Working hours 8.30 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Work towards individual, departmental and business targets and objectives
- To retain, develop and grow existing accounts in your territory by presenting products, offers and services to customers through excellent communication and listening skills
- Executing excellence and call objectives when working through call cycles with the aim to develop your existing customers and customer retention
- To translate, diagnose and action all customer request in order to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Lead generation - Cold call as
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Fluent in German and English
- Positive attitude
- Target driven
- Strong communication skills
- Good at building relations
- Tenacity and persistence
- Previous experience in a sales environment would be beneficial
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- The closing date for applications will be the 25th of March 2019