German or French speaking Sales Administrator
£28K to £30K + benefits
Our client, an international manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced German or French Sales Administrator to join their team.
What you’ll do:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Co-ordinate sales orders from customers, including facilitating account creation, placement of purchase orders on the factories and managing inventory levels
- Enter, validate and manage sales orders via CRM system
- Obtain, maintain and monitor customer forecasts for planning purposes
- Working closely with different department e.g. sales, manufacturing and logistics team
- Process returns and liaise with customers with respect to quality issues
What you’ll need:
- Fluent German AND/OR French, spoken and written
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of sales order processing and logistics processes
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge of Oracle or similar MRP systems would be ideal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft package; especially excel, word and outlook
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.