French speaking Technical Support Engineer
Permanent - Full time
Up to £26K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Kerr operating as an employment business is working on behalf of our client, an international IT company. Our client is seeking to appoint a French speaking Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm/ Friday 8am to 3pm
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and French via phone, email, chat or web request.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues; escalate complex problems accordingly
- Developing and maintaining files of correspondence and other technical support records using CRM system.
- Be proactive and manage logistical issues such as RMA for focus products.
Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Fluency in English and French to business standards (verbal and written).
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems & Hardware experience
- Working knowledge of Computer Networks and a proficient knowledge of PC Architecture
- A minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in providing second level technical support by phone
- A keen interest in computer gaming and gaming peripherals
Closing date: 14th of June 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.