French speaking Credit Controller
£10 per hour
Full-time Temporary (3-6 months)
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international leading medical devices company that is seeking to appoint a French speaking Credit Controller. The ideal candidate will be able to manage all the administrative duties and coordinate key accounts while maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Resolving payment discrepancies with different customers
- Issuing credit when appropriate under specific policies
- Responsible for all collection correspondence via telephone and email
- Updating the internal system with the customer accounts and credit terms
- Reconciling any account discrepancies
- Plus, any other work-related duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Fluent in French and English
- Have strong communications skills
- Have ideally 1-2 years’ experience in Credit Control
- Have good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Emails
- Have good numeracy skills.
- Have good organisational skills
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 27th May 2019