Dutch Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst
Basic salary £18,122.29- rising to £18,666.00 after 6 months
Exeter, Devon area
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international quality call analyst’s organization that is looking for a Dutch speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst to join their team in Exeter.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm
- Analyse customer to client telephone calls and written communication
- Provide feedback to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable the Client to deliver outstanding customer service
- Provide accurate and actionable feedback in their service delivery and quality, according to the specifications
- Ensure the evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Attend training to support your role and achieve required standards of competence
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Support the Team Leader and carry out other general duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in Dutch and English
- Be able to work within a high-pressure environment
- Be able to multi task
- Have highly effective communication skills
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 21st April 2019