Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent
£23K per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a successful and international e-commerce company. Join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team as a Customer Support Agent with fluent Dutch. The ideal candidate will be able to provide high quality customer service to customers and support to the customer service team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
- Efficiently and effectively handle queries from customers over the phone, via emails and on social Media.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Liaise with other areas of the company as well as any relevant third parties through appropriate channels
- Identify and assist to resolve issues arising from customer contact.
- Achieve daily targets.
- Assist in providing initial training to new customer support agents as and when required
- Help Customer Support Supervisor and Team Leader to evaluate root causes of issues and strive to alleviate such issues from occurring.
- English fluent
- Fluent Dutch/Flemish is a must
- Flexible to the changing demands of an eCommerce environment
- Fast learner, with the ability to get up to speed with product & systems processes quickly.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Passionate about customer service.
- Work well within a fast paced team environment
- Good computer literacy and keyboard skills
Closing Date: 31st of May 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.