Customer Service Manager
Circa £50K + benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an extremely successful company within the travelling sector that is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Manager to join their team based in West London to be responsible for the end to end team management ensuring excellent customer service is delivered across different channels.
What you’ll do:
- Measurement of staff performance, engaging with the training team to upskill at all levels within the teams to improve delivery/performance.
- Analysis and prevention of issues that drive losses and decrease customer satisfaction, including understanding and influencing the customer’s loyalty.
- Ownership of the team development including the QA process within Customer Service.
- Oversee the management of the rota across multiple sites/teams
- Delivery against a structured performance improvement plan within Customer Services, to focusing performance around; First Contact Resolution, AHT, hold time and knowledge.
- Liaising with internal teams to improve operational efficiency both day to day and strategically.
- Control of all performance reviews within the teams, including probations, disciplinary and as appropriate salary reviews in line with competency frameworks.
- Managing escalations, responding to CEO complaints and providing information and updates on ABTA complaints.
- Proactively look at key trends and highlight any repeat issues or contact drivers.
- Weekly & monthly reporting to demonstrate challenges and trend available data to highlight challenges and support process changes.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- 5+ Years Management experience
- Experience with call centres is a must
- Comfortable with using standard PC applications.
- Experience or understanding of the travelling industry would be a big plus
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, and ability to multitask
Approx 40 hours per week through a shift based rota across a 7 day week operation.
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.