Accounts Payable Assistant
1 year Contract - Full-time
Sunbury on Thames
Up to £24K + benefits + bonus (end of contract) + travel allowance
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally IT company, is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team based in Sunbury On Thames. There might be an opportunity to go permanent afterwards.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying and dealing with invoice as well as update internal system re supplier invoices and apportion costs accordingly
- Matching purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements to the Accounts Payable ledger
- Processing expenses and any related queries.
- Preparing payments to suppliers, including payment runs and ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed payment terms
- Liaising with various departments and suppliers as necessary in order to expedite payments
- Scanning supplier invoices and relevant back up material, reviewing for completeness and then filing
- Providing support to team at month end
- Creating monthly journals including accruals where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- 3+ years experience within Accounts Payable.
- Comfortable using different systems such as JD Edwards, KCRM, Co-Fax, Expenses, Insight and Microsoft Office.
- Able to deal with high volume processing and process payments.
- Independent but able to work within a team.
- Pro-active, responsive, adaptable, and willing to take ownership with cultural sensitivity.
Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
Closing Date: 30th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.