UK Social Media Community Manager
£20-22K + Benefits
Our Client, a successful social media agency, is looking for a bright and vibrant Social Media Community Manager to join their team.
- Implement all community content per strategic planned calendar
- Content Creation and localisation
- Managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, among others) including moderating.
- Work closely with clients and account teams to develop campaigns and approaches that use social media to help clients engage their audience.
- Load, test and proofread all community content before posting.
- Weekly and monthly reports to clients and internal team; maintaining good relationship with clients as well as bringing new ideas and strategies.
- Basic photo editing: Edit photos for ads, and Facebook posts.
- Fluent in English
- A background working with previous social media communities
- Education: 2:1 degree would be ideal.
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for proofreading and grammar
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of blogs, social media channels and consumer communities
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop a plus)
- Good communication and organisation skills
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.