Polish speaking Inside Sales Representative
Permanent / Full-time
£17K + Bonus (quarterly) + Benefits
Our client, who provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth, is currently looking for an excellent sales representative for the Polish market.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the overall sales focusing on dormant and potential clients ensuring each opportunity is maximised.
- Working to sales targets
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Completing reports
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close, and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you’ll need:
- Full fluency in Polish
- Experience within sales would be ideal
- Being an excellent team player and target driven.
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- Being able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office package
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.