German Wholesale Customer Service
Competitive + Benefits
Permanent Full time
Our client is an international luxury retail Company who provides employee with a fun and exciting environment to work in.
The Candidate Experience
- A first class degree would be ideal and a passion for retail and fashion
- Circa 3 years of Order Management experience, including detailed understanding of the order, fulfillment, and invoice process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and email applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions
- Ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Understanding of logistics a plus
- Fluent English AND (French or Italian or German or Spanish) is a MUST
- Provide best in class service to all customer contacts - internal and external - through ownership of assigned accounts and demonstrated proficiency of the business.
- Proactively communicate issues or customer’s queries pertaining to his/her account.
- Responsible for order upload, order confirmations, exchanges and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Follow up orders through the order management system from the time of receipt to the time of shipment.
- Manage invoices and track payments for cash in advance accounts
- Communicate order status to Sales team and/or Account.
- Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping
- Liaison between different internal teams to solve any issues
- Provide support as it relates to returns, generating return authorization, schedule pick up in partnership with 3rd party and providing instructions to account.
- Develop weekly reports for assigned accounts and ensure sales are reported accurately
- Provide analysis as needed to support other department’s requests and resolve related issues.
- Provide shipping documents to account on specific time frame
- Provide daily activity report(s) as needed by the business, leadership and/or account
- Perform other duties as needed
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.