French & other European language Customer Service Specialist
UP to £22K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Our client, an international company, is seeking to appoint a French AND other European language Customer Service Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for calls, chat, and email queries in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- To receive incoming calls from customers; managing chats, social media comments and emails.
- To deal with IT queries and if required escalate to Technical Support when applicable
- Identify sales opportunities from inbound calls and pass to sales team.
- Update and ensure the internal database is accurate.
- Enthusiastic about the videogames or gaming industry.
Key skillsMust be fluent in French AND other European language as a MUST.The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.Ideally 1 year experience of dealing with customers on the phone and via email in an administrative/office-based roleThe candidate should have the ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer concerns/queries.Interest in gaming would a big plusExperience within online communities would be advantageous.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.