Customer Care Agent
£18K per annum + Benefits
Permanent Full-time Immediate Start
We have an exciting opportunity available with an e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind weekly ingredients for you to prepare at home. Looking for someone to join their fun and outgoing customer care team asap.
This role works from Friday - Tuesday OR Saturday - Wednesday on a Full Time basis
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints across phone, email and chat in a positive and professional way.
- Contributing to overall customer engagement by making outbound contacts to existing customers.
- Completing admin activities during the working day.
- Keeping an eye on customer happiness and providing feedback to managers.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management
- Ability to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls in a professional manner
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to effectively multi-task and handle multiple channels
- Ability to work towards team and individual KPIs and goals
- Go the extra mile to engage and please our customers
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.